12.23.2014

Nausea and vomiting are symptoms of gastrointestinal disease

Nausea is the uncomfortable feeling in the stomach, feeling the waves roll in the back of the throat and stomach. Vomiting (vomiting, vomiting) is the only word extreme discomfort, diaphragm spasm batch, making the stomach contents were expelled orally.
Two phenomena are symptoms that can occur in many different diseases, even in patients having very dangerous enough to require emergency promptly. As usual, when you see these symptoms, people just see it as symptomatic small concern, but this is one of the main manifestations of the diseases of the digestive tract. Depending on the expression of various diseases, symptoms accompanying various dangerous levels also vary. Specifically as follows:
nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain

Nausea is one of the symptoms of colon cancer, gastrointestinal
+ Diarrhea: may have caused food poisoning due to poor quality food (bacterial Shingella, Samollena, spoiled food, mold), Rota virus infections, parasitic infections. Expression after eating sudden severe abdominal pain, diarrhea several times throughout loose stools, nausea and vomiting (folk called oral evidence vomiting dragged off), accompanied by high fever, fatigue. If not promptly treated, it is very dangerous due to dehydration and electrolyte as vomiting and diarrhea several times, leading to circuit failure, heart failure, respiratory failure.
Patients with peptic: epigastric abdominal pain, burning, belching heartburn accompanied many, may appear nausea and vomiting stomach contents. In case of gastrointestinal bleeding, gastrointestinal bleeding, may vomit blood and fresh food (relaxing break esophageal veins), or blood clots black lumpy. Need to assess the extent of blood loss to timely emergency.
+ Bowel obstruction: abdominal pain, bowel loops swelling, abdominal response, accompanied by nausea and vomiting may regurgitate food or digestive, bowel medium pumpkin (collectively, the pain, vomiting , squash, distention).
+ Liver pathology: may experience nausea and vomiting in liver disease, with symptoms of liver and gallbladder pain, fever, jaundice yellow eyes, ...
+  colitis and chronic levels: one of the typical symptoms of colitis are abdominal pain, bloating, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea.
Vomiting and nausea seemed simple but are common symptoms of many diseases. There are possible only for a short time, but patients need to be treated promptly as colitis disease acute and chronic. To reduce the feeling of nausea and vomiting for people with colon cancer, patients should use products support therapy medicine herbs work out gas, pepper direction, pushing the air out, stimulus digestion as: Chen packaging, Sa's, Son investigation, Malt.

1 nhận xét:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    External infection
    Als
    Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    Trả lờiXóa

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates